Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Travelocity
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
All reviewsbear cove villagefishing pondnice campgroundbear essentialsrv parklevel sitesfifth wheellevel concrete padsindividual roomsdog walksmall cabinlaundry facilitiesdollywood fireworkscamping experiencetoilet and showerdolly woodfire pit
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our family wanted to go on a trip with my parents (who have a camper) to the smokys. We stayed in the Black Bear Den cabin with 3 adults and 4 kids. The cabin was clean and we couldn't been the price of $99 for that many people. The 3 TVs were nice, one in each room. The one bathroom was sufficient, we sent the older kids and men to the bathhouse to speed up our shower time. They were very nice and clean. The kitchen had everything except a full oven (there was a large toaster oven) including dishes. The living area was small but we didn't go to sit inside the cabin so it didn't matter much to us. The kids enjoyed the pool, it wasn't crowded at the time. We will stay here agin when we return to the area.

My parents found the new standard site to be what they were looking for. It was level and easy to back into. They like that a guy helped guide them while parking. Dad said he wouldn't recommend the economy sites unless you want to level up your camper.

The office attendant said they had just completed a very large expansion and renovation. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Go with the standard or premium sites. Both size cabins seem real nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Frequentraveler23
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We recently rented the large "cabin" for a long weekend. My in-laws were also there and rented a site for their camper. The lots for the campers are very close together, in some areas about 5 feet apart. As for the "cabin" it was extremely small and uncomfortable! First off the word "cabin" is not an accurate description in the least! There is no foundation present...This is a trailer with wheels and even a hitch on the front....nothing says security like the thought of being towed off in the middle of the night! The bedrooms were small with mediocre mattresses. The kitchen has most amenities you would expect, small fridge, microwave, toaster oven, 2 burner cooktop, and a coffee pot. The cabin itself was clean just uncomfortable small for the 4 adults and 2 children staying in it so we basically used the cabin for sleeping only. The bathhouses are nice and clean as well. Bear Cove is in a great location and very convenient to many attractions. For the money, it was an ok deal however, I think there are better places to stay and be more comfortable. As for the camper sites, many of them are unlevel and most of the campers/rvs there had numerous blocks under the jacks.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Misty S
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We booked here for thanksgiving week. We have been to Pigeon Forge several times and have stayed at several different rv parks but have stayed at the same one the last 5-6 times down. This time we wanted to go some place different so we chose Bear Cove.
We could not book a specific sight and even our confirmation said we could not pick a site and all sites will be assigned upon arrival. When we arrived they were probably not 15-20% full. They were very nice and led me to our site. I somewhat liked what we saw as we were driving around to get to ours. I did notice several smaller older trailers with a lot of blocks under them.
HERE'S THE PROBLEMS
When I backed in, it was obvious the site was way out of level. He said no problem, Ill go get some boards to level you out, shouldn't take 2-3. I said wait. look at my back end, my rear stabilizers wont come close to touching the ground, my 5th wheel is 39', the pad was about 30', he said I bring some blocks and boards for that too.
Now the pad is only about 10 ft wide and the electrical box is right up against the pad, meaning to put the slide out on that side we had to be way over on the edge on the door side. Now when
you step out your not on the pad, your stepping on gravel. Now the pad was about 6-8 inches higher than the ground so the last step down was huge. he said I'll get some boards for that too. I ask him for another site. I did not want to stay for a week and have to mickey mouse and block everything to try to make it level and just get in and out of it. So we both drove back to the office. we did see a couple of sites the we would have been happy with. they said they knew their sites were bad and had redone 10 and planned to do 40 more. I ask for one of the nicer sites and she said they were booked. I said i understand but you don't assign the sites until they arrive. she said yes but those are spoken for. never understood that, because I was told on the phone, in my confirmation, and when we got there that the sites were no assigned until you arrive. She was not giving me a level site. End result: they did refund our money and we went back to our old stand by, Kings Holly Haven where we are very comfortable and know what we're getting. Bear Cove is a great location and I like the Park. looked nice and appeared to be clean. If they ever get their sites redone and level this could be a great park to visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Steve R
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have just arrived home from a great weekend at this campground. Our daughters (5 and 7) had never tent camped so this weekend was an adventure for us. They also wanted to go to Dollywood so we were trying to make two little girls happy. We had a very difficult time finding a decent campground that allowed tent camping. We were thrilled to learn that the Bear Cove RV Park uses a few RV sites for tent sites if requested.
The location of this campground is perfect for Dollywood goers...within 2 miles of the entrance. We came and went from the park several times with little effort. It is also very close to downtown Pigeon Forge.
They have two pools and two bathhouses. We were located close to a pool and bathhouse which was really convenient. The bathhouse we used had three men's and three women's individual bathroom/ shower rooms. They were large and spotlessly clean. The pool is right beside the bathhouse and was also beautifully clean. The pool has several chairs and tables. There is also a small play set next to the pool. It was wonderful to let the girls play on the playset while we set up and took down our campsite.
We didn't use the laundry facility, but it looked really nice. I think there were 4 washers and 4 dryers.
There was also a pretty little fishing pond on the other side of the campground, which we didn't have time to explore. Maybe next time.
We will be returning to this nice campground in the future!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CKeen
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Well at first I was like wow this place is small but, soon came to realize what a big personality. 2 pools on both sides of the park. It's a quite park which we with 2 small kids changed that on our visit. It not good for kids bikes for sure. It's a little hilly. The people are very nice.
We'd go back again in the future.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family