“Great Taffy and A Nice Selection”

The Old Mill Candy Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 66 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We love going to this place. Can't say enough about how good the taffy is. They have a lot of other candies for kids and adults to choose from. They have homemade chocolates and candied apples. A really nice shop.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"gifts"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The only reason I go here is to get their peanut butter fudge. Oh my god! It is so good. I always try some of their other fudge varieties, but nothing compares to their peanut butter fudge. Simply delicious. Oh, by the way, they have taffy and candies too, for those who do not like fudge (how can you not?!). Give it a try.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The praline fudge and the chocolate peanut butter fudge are amazing. I always want fudge when visiting the area, and of course it's offered on almost every corner, but I always insist on going to the Old Mill Candy Kitchen. The quality is superb. The prices are high, but worth the splurge on vacation. The lady who actually took our order was very nice, but the one who rang us up was not friendly at all. They were very busy, so maybe that was why she was a bit abrupt. No matter, I'll be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Awesome fudge, great selections, wonderful smell....happy staff. What more could you ask for in a candy store.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Oh the aroma...delightful. The flavors are out of this world. Very Clean. I was expecting Willie Wonka to come out and take us on a tour and I wanted to be the kid that did when he said don't. ON THE OTHER HAND....the customer service was Awful. We spotted a bowl on the counter that was full of taffy. We asked a young man behind the counter if they were samples and he said yes one piece per person and then I asked him to sample some fudge. He did offer the samples but with an attitude of not wanting to be there. His attitude increased when he turned from us and starting working on another project...never looking back up to see if we needed anything else. Unfortunately we left with only the delightful aroma taken with us. I did call the shop after we left and spoke to the manager reporting our experience. She said she would speak to the young man and hoped that we would return. If we give it another try I will let you know how it turns out.

1  Thank purestar