“Pigeon Forge Trip”

Ranked #80 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Tulum, Mexico
“Pigeon Forge Trip”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The motel met my expectations over and over. The Guesthouse Inn staff was very knowledgeable professional and very nice. I will recommend this motel to all my friends. The daily breakfast was great. TY

Room Tip: Be specific in what you want.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ghipf, Public Relations Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are delighted that you found your stay enjoyable. It is difficult traveling in another country as you were trying to find a clean, safe and convenient location for your hotel and you certainly made the right choice. Looking forward to another visit from you and your family and your friends that may find themselves in Pigeon Forge. Shawn & Sharon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Morganton, North Carolina
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I wanted a weekend getaway to Pigeon Forge TN with my husband and I needed to stay within a certain budget..I went on Booking .com to peruse the list of hotels/motels for Pigeon Forge to see what all was offered...I saw the price listed for the Guesthouse Inn and was attracted to it immediately for it was right in my budget. I looked at pictures of it and decided it was good enough for our 2 day stay. After booking I started reading reviews and there were A LOT ranging from the good, the bad, the ugly, however, I decided to wait and see for myself. I have to say I was impressed with the convenience of location, the friendliness of the front desk staff, the cleanliness of the room and the price. We were treated with respect and I really can't think of anything negative to say. Yes the room was smaller than the average rooms I've stayed in the past but all we wanted was a good night's sleep while we were there at a decent price and that's what we got. If I had wanted a large fancy room I could have chosen a place where I could have paid 3 or 4 times the price I paid for this one but why would I want to do that? They offer a free continental breakfast but my husband & I chose to go out for breakfast. The friendly housekeeping lady knocked on our door Saturday morning and asked if we had dirty linens..she took what we had and said she would be back later to wipe down the room for us..we went out and after coming back later the bed was made, fresh towels were in the bathroom and the room was clean. Nothing else was out of place. I like that I could open the window to let fresh air in the room and I like that I had a decent view of the Parkway. I can say without a doubt that I will definitely consider the Guesthouse Inn next time I plan my Pigeon Forge trip whether it's a day or two or for a week!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge. Our dedicated staff does try to exceed your expectations. We agree that we are the best value in Pigeon Forge for folks wanting clean, affordable and location. Looking forward to your next visit
Shawn & Sharon
Lansing NC
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Just got back from my stay here and it was wonderful. Price was great and staff was really friendly. The beds was a lil hard to sleep on ( not a problem for me but bad for the person with me. My daughter loved the breakfast muffins they had. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
ghipf, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your review! Many others agree they love our complimentary breakfast as well. Our housekeeping team is dedicated to surpassing your expectations so we are thrilled when they get a "shout out" for their good job.
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed March 8, 2014

March 4th thu 6th , we stayed at the Guesthouse International on Emert Street in Pigeon Forge, Tn. This is a great place to stay. Our room was clean and the location is in the center of all the great shows and Dollywood. We recommend this motel to anyone visiting Pigeon Forge.

Room Tip: Our room on the East side was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ghipf, Guest Relations Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Glad you found your stay enjoyable. We agree, we are the best kept secret in Pigeon Forge for the best peaceful nights rest, and our squeaky clean rooms. Looking forward to many more visits!
Blountville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was there for 3 nights for fire class the room was great .I will not stay any were in pigeon forge, Tn. but here I would recommend this hotel to everybody. The Guesthouse Inn is extremely clean. The people who work there is very friendly and i should know cause we have stayed there about 3 time, the breakfast there is really good, and the rooms there are nice and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ghipf, Guest Relations Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We were so honored to have all the firemen staying with us and thrilled to see you return each time. Our staff does try to go above and beyond to take care of each guest so they all mau have the wonderful experience you have had each time. Thanks so very much for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sharon & Shawn
West Liberty, Kentucky
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The Guesthouse Inn is extremely clean. The people who work there is very friendly and i should know cause we have stayed there about 5 or 6 time, we was just there on the 21-23 of Feb. the breakfast there is really good, and the rooms there are nice and comfortable. Thank you for letting us stay there (to all the people there) - Keith & Loretta Burchett

Huey196920032002@yahoo.com

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Keith B
ghipf, Public Relations Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We appreciate your wonderful review and glad you found your stay with GuestHouse Pigeon Forge enjoyable!
minneapolis
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Just checked into this motel last night. Was impressed from the start, Room is very clean, lobby is clean, hallways are vacuumed, everything is in good shape and is kept very well. Definately the best value in area. Weekly rates are $192 after tax (March) MUCH cheaper than some other motels in area. Overall great deal for the price. All of the room are non smoking, and they have strict rules to prevent parties and other obnoxious and rude behaviour from other guests. I do appreciate this alot. If you want to get a good quite rest, and want to have peace and quite this is your place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank bradleyp138
ghipf, Guest Relations Manager at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We are glad you appreciate the value as well as clean rooms and superior customer service.