See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I'm not picky by any means, but this was probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed on a variety of fronts. The location is ok, right behind McDonald's and across from several attractions, but it doesn't outweigh the outdated nastiness of this place. It feels like a Russian nursing home. Smells like clorox, bathrooms are tiny. Staff was ok, not the friendliest, but then again I couldn't blame them considering the depressing environment they worked in everyday.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Room was tiny. Heater was very dirty and dusty. Bed linens were old and stained. Pillows were lumpy. We booked a 5 night stay and left after only 1night. The peer-reviewed to check us out and charged us for the full stay. He also refused to give us a receipt. He stated that it was because THE room could have been booked by another customer but there were only three other cars in the parking lot.

Room tip: Do not book at this hotel. For the same cost you can get a much better rroom.
Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this place. Was fun to run around and then come back to a clean and peaceful Inn,we were treated great and i am ready to go back real soon! breakfast was good ....................................................................................................my favorite,homemade waffels,liked it so well i got a waffel iron for christmas! ha ha! so next time i probally will be eating their sausage and eggsor biscuits and gravy! Yes I will be back!

M Isenberg, Alexandria, IN

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Was wanting an clean and affordable hotel and that's what o got. The staff was very nice, accommodating, and respectful. The continental breakfast was pretty standard. Their sanitation/ codes score was a 100! Can't get any cleaner.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Room wasn't cleaned hotel manager claimed that there was personal items left on the beds this is why they weren't made up but there was no items left on the beds as for the trash in the room not being changed the only response was is that it looked like fresh trash as to imply that I was not telling the truth about the room. Also my wife's DKNY glasses were stolen from the room as to which the manager replied she must have misplaced them

Date of stay: December 2012