“A must do on vacation!”

Cakes by Bakin' Bishop
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place is great. We have 3 small children and Shannon was great with them and helping them pick things out even though they were running around and being kids. Then not only is she great but we had cupcakes, brownies, cinnamon rolls, and woopie cushions from there over the course of our stay. All was amazing. I can attest that things are made fresh as we arrived early and had to wait on a few things that were still in the oven. Please do yourself a favor and stop by.

1  Thank Jelmore108
There are newer reviews for Cakes by Bakin' Bishop

Reviewed May 16, 2014

we celebrated my moms 55th birthday in pigeon forge. I decided to order he cake from the reviews that I read on trip advisor and im sure glad that I did. The cake was beautiful it looked better then I could have even imagined and tasted even better then it look. The owner is so nice, and I cant wait to get next years cake from her too....

1  Thank angel h
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The baked goods were out of this world. The service was excellent. They made you feel very welcome and went out if their way to help us. We get to Tennessee from Indiana about once a year and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Elizibem
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The girl who helped us was adorable and sweet! She helped my kids pick their flavor and icing, offered them sprinkles and adjusted their sugar surfboard and pink ribbon ever so to a 5 yr old girls specifications! It is fun for the kids to make their own little creation and for $4 we had 2 mini cupcakes with toppers which was perfect as my kids don't like to eat sweets, but LOVE to look at them ( certainly didn't get that from me, but I'll count myself lucky for it). I can see why cinn rolls get rave reviews too!

2  Thank TreehouseTwins
Reviewed May 7, 2014

You can trust all the great things said about this place on Trip Advisor. We tried the cinnamon rolls out and enjoyed every bite! Don't waste your calories on a "continental breakfast", go for the GUSTO and make "em" count. We love to support local businesses' anyhow and the owner appreciates your patronage unlike so many large chains today. We will return the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank SmBlock400