“oh so good!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2013

the cinnamon rolls are the best I have ever had. they are to die for! just the right amount of cinnamon and the icing is perfect. the rolls were soft and delicious!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Yummy cupcakes so glad my hubby heard about them!!!! Very sweet owner will be back next year;) loved how fresh everything was..

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great local dessert place with a fun atmosphere. There was a lot of selection with cupcakes iced to order. The cinnamon rolls tasted awesome as well.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

During our recent stay in the Pigeon Forge area, I decided to try this small bake shop. Cupcakes are all the rage right now, so I thought I would check it out.

This is a very small bake shop out Wear's Valley Road (traffic light #3) off the main parkway. I'm not sure how long the shop has been there, but this was my first visit. I was comparing cupcakes, as I discovered there are two other shops in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area that are known for their cupcakes as well.

This shop does something a bit unique...they frost the cupcakes while you wait. There are about 5 or 6 choices of cupcake flavors, and as many icing flavors. You pick the cake and the icing flavor, and then you have a choice of sprinkles or nuts on top. I chose no toppings, just cupcakes and icing. I had the vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing, and then I also chose a red velvet cupcake with vanilla buttercream. The cupcakes were fresh and the icing wasn't overbearing. I also tried the cinnamon rolls. I spoke with another customer while in the store and she said her husband loved the cinnamon rolls. I guess they are very good heated in the microwave. Since we were travelling, I didn't have the option to heat the cinnamon roll, but it was good nonetheless.

The only thing I thought a bit curious was there was no cupcake wrapper on the cupcakes. They evidently popped them right out of the pan after baking. I suppose this doesn't pose any particular problem, but I think I would prefer a wrapper on mine.

The shop does have a small seating area to sit and eat, as well as a couple of bistro tables on the front porch. It is obviously an older building, but it is decorated in a cute decor.

If you're in the area and have a hankering for a cupcake, I would send you here to try one.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stop here every time in Pigeon Forge,great cupcakes big and small sizes,wonderful cookies,cinnamon rolls and great icing.This is a must stop every time in Pigeon Forge..

1  Thank chillydice