“Simply the best !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Simply the best !”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

While making last minute preparations for my very short notice wedding in Gatlinburg, I found Cakes by Bakin' Bishop online.I was able to look at her cakes via facebook. I couldn't imagine my wedding without one of her cakes; I called and spoke with Shannon the the shop owner and I decided on a family recipe that was handed down to Shannon. A four layer 8x8 round chocolate on chocolate was my choice. Simply the best cake I have ever had !!!! My sweet Groom and other family members that shared in the day also agree.Again I couldn't imagine our wedding without one of her cakes. Simply the best !!! Thank you Cakes by Bakin' Bishop for helping make our day simply the best. Charlotte & Michael Zinnecker.

Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stopped in 9/18 and bought several items. The shooters ( Icing in cups) which I ate there were pretty good. TheCinnimon Roll and Cupcakes we took back to our vacation rental. They were ok. The location is out of the way and the inside was decorated nicely. The owner who was working was very personable and the service was good.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Rick S
“So glad we stopped!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stopped here based on these reviews and am so happy we did. It is a very small building and I wasn't too sure about it at first. DON'T LEAVE. They make six flavors of mini cupcakes each day with six flavors of frosting. Mix and match. So moist and delicious! The brownies? Delicious. Cookies? Delicious. Cinnamon rolls? Oh. My. We went both our last days here. It's now on our list. Put it on yours, too.

2 Thank Justacogitating
Nashville, North Carolina
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I made a stop here based on tripadvisor reviews. This place is wonderful! We went twice in our 6 day trip and even have a box of goodies to take home. This gem is a must try!!

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“Love love love this place!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Have had several happy trips here..owner is always very pleasant and helpful. The cupcakes can't be beat. Icing is well..it's the icing on the cupcake!!!! Could eat it on its own, which is lucky since they also offer icing shots!!!

1 Thank Stephany H