“Simply Wonderful!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cakes by Bakin' Bishop
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Georgia
“Simply Wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped By here while visiting Pigeon Forge in November 2012 and let me tell you their cupcakes, brownies and icing stuffed cookies are wondeful(o: We will be back May 2013!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank HillVern

“The best in town, from the point of view of a local.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

So I knew that I loved Bakin Bishops cupcakes, but hadnt really been to any other bakeries to compare them too. Well, I have now, as I went to nom noms when they were still open and today tried gigis (only because Bishops is on winter hours right now), and I can tell you that NO ONE has anything even close to the quality of the Bishops cupcakes. I really regret going to that gigis place, as it was almost ten dollars more for a half dozen cupcakes,and it tastes like a boxed mix! Will definitely hold off on my cupcake cravings til the weekend when my favorite bakery is open...Bakin Bishop!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JanieM729
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Cakes by the Bakin' Bishop is the best stop in the smokies for all your cake and dessert needs. From the best cinnamon rolls for breakfast to the best cakes and cupcakes anywhere. Dont visit the area without visiting Shannon and Paul for a real treat.
Yumm!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank wcfd935
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My family's favorite bakery, deliciously addicting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have been visiting the baking bishop for 3 years now. They have made several beautiful & delicious cakes and cupcakes for our children's birthdays. It is also our kindergardeners favorite after school treat or a just because stop. We visit several times a month to get out cupcake fix! Our recommendation in the fall is the pumpkin cream cheese icing(on anything)!!!! Best ever!!!

1 Thank Hotshot3608
Lilburn, Georgia
“The Perfect Cupcake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Absolutely the closest thing to heaven you'll ever put in your mouth. So delicious you won't believe your taste buds. Creamy buttercream frosting, lots of flavors, moist tasty cake under all that goodness. You can't go wrong. Stop here-- you will be grateful!!

2 Thank robingrim