“My counter person is now my BFF!”

Cakes by Bakin' Bishop
Ranked #2 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“My counter person is now my BFF!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I took the advice of others and stopped in to try the cupcakes, etc. before leaving for home and ......OMG....I understand why they are # 1 with trip advisor! We took our office crew a cupcake each and upon arriving home gave it to our counter person to disperse. She ate one, then ate them all without sharing any! She now thinks I am the best. LOL! Seriously, the food is amazing.

• Visited October 2012

“Delicious”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This place is a must visit in Pigeon Forge. We had two huge cupcakes, a caramel apple mufffin, and a giant cinnamon roll for only about twelve dollars. Everything we had was delicious!

“Stop reading and just go!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is as great as the reviews say! I think they are closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Don't do like us and wait until the last day of your trip to visit. Yummmm!

1 Thank AjolK
Ashville, Alabama
“muffins!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

our caramel apple and pumpkin muffins were the perfect breakfast treat when we got home to alabama....they were scrumptious!!!! stopped in based on the trip advisor rating...we were not disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank sadiesue1973
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cinnamon rolls ever!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped there one day just because we happened to pass by it. Wen we left we were so amazed. We went out of our way just to go back the next day to get more.

1 Thank marissa_e3