“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
Georgia
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My room was nice and clean. It had plenty of room, microwave and mini fridge and the location was good. The sign advertised rooms for $29.99 but "of course" they were conveniently out of those rooms and I had to get a $49.99 room. Their didn't look to be many cars in the lot so I don't know if that's a gimmick or not but still not bad for $50. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to save some money, and go ahead and book a room in this hotel. Judging by the pictures and the reviews on the place it seemed like a good move. Location was okay, its at the beginning of pigeon forge. You do have a view of the river, and although its not much it is a lot nicer than staring at other businesses. We stayed in the honeymoon suite. Everything was going well until we opened the door to our room, and it smelled like something died in our room. We walked in and had to open the door and turn up the ac. The remote looked like someone threw up on it and although it appeared clean, I noticed the tile around the hot tub was all cracked as well as the jets. We hated going back to our room. When we told the clerk she just said thanks for telling us and continued about her business. She was also very rude when checking us out of our room. She actually had said oh you're checking out, good! I suppose you get what you pay for. I'm regretful that we stayed there. Judging on the room we stayed in we didn't even trust the breakfast bar.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank gerbear85

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am so thankful for the staff and wonderful experience we had on our recent trip to Pigeon Forge! This was a trip for memory making and I could not have asked for anything to be better... The price is great, rooms are clean, the continental breakfast was good, and as always the staff was super nice! I loved being able to walk out on the balcony and enjoy some fresh air while my son was still sleeping, great place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee! I would highly recommend this hotel, as they are also convenient to all the area attrations! Thanks again for all the care we recieved, very family friendly and we will defiantly be back!!!

Room Tip: I loved my balcony room overlooking the river and city lights
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I found this hotel from a coupon in a rest stop magazine and was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful it was. We were greeted by a very friendly lady who immediately made us feel at home. My room was very comfortable and even had a balcony view of the small river running by the hotel . I recommend this hotel to my fellow traveler and will return myself.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Largharris
Huntington, West Virginia
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The first disappointment we encountered was this motel does not have shower benches. I am a RBK amputee and showering without a bench was difficult. The shower and commode areas did have grab bars which helped.The bed was fairly hard, which was ok for me, but my wife thought it was too hard. The room had a small refrigerator, but it was sittibng on the floor instead of a cabinet which made difficult access. The TV looked liked one I bought 15 years ago only a lot smaller. Also the staff was just barely acceptable. They did not go out of their way for anything. There was also no desk area, only a small round table barely big enough for a laptop. The chairs under the table were extremely hard. The motel did serve breakfast, however we didn't try it because they stopped serving at 9:30am. All in all just a fair experience. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 9 days and it was the most enjoyable stay ever in a hotel. The rooms were clean and well maintained, the staff was amazing and super friendley, Heather and Harry will take very good care of you during your stay.. We are already to book our next trip in June and we just returned on Easter Sunday.... It is worth the money you spend and it was reasonably priced, very affordable...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My parents love to stay at the hotel. It is always very neat and clean, and the prices are very reasonable. They also have a great breakfast that comes with the room. It is centrally located so that it is very easy to get to. It is locally owned and not a chain so you get great personal service. They generally won't stay anywhere else in Pigeon Forge.

Room Tip: Book in advance. They are often full but Harry will take good care of you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family