“Nasty”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Nasty”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We went in for a cup of coffee, burger& fries! There was 1 cashier & 10 people waiting to order. The floor was nasty, the ice machine stop up & water all over the floor . The drive thur window was back up. Tables inside most were dirty . Our sandwich was hot & so were the fries I guess because so many people. I still couldn't eat my food because of the nasty floors & tables. I think my needed more help or someone to clean up the dining room! I will not eat there again to dirty for me !

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Randey84

MONROE
“HAD TO HAVE A CARAMEL SUNDAE”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was hot and we had done a lot of walking, I love McDonald's caramel sundaes so we all stopped to get something, the service was good and the sundae was too....

Visited June 2013
“wonderful customer service at the drive thru”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I stopped at this McDonald's every morning for coffee while in pigeon forge, the morning shift drive thru employees do a great job! always greeted with a "good morning, my name is Judy, Can I take your order? all around great experience! must have a great manager..clean and friendly..keep up the good work and keep smiling Judy!! the morning man and the pick up window is awesome too!!

• Visited July 2013
Hamler, Ohio, United States
“Great on the budget”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great on the budget. Perfect for something small between buffets. Typical McDonalds food but not any higher price even though in a resort area.

Visited July 2013
Sneedville, Tennessee
“Mcdonalds was messy this time!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ate at this Mcdonalds on a monday evening. The food was good -but where you get your drinks and ketchup was so messy. There was drinks spilled on the floor and ketchup all over the floor and instead of someone cleaning it up they just put a wet floor sign up.

• Visited June 2013