“Outstanding”

The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Featuring SOUL OF MOTOWN and HIT PARADE dinner shows, the Grand Majestic Dinner Theater is home to two of Pigeon Forge's top rated shows.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Bristol, Virginia, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife took me there for my Birthday, I grew up listening to these songs, old memories, The performers were great, Outstanding, I will go back an I highly recommend this to put on your to do list when your there, Price was affordable, Thank you Grand Majestic Theater for a birthday gift to remember.

1 Thank Greg H

Andersonville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We saw this show and it is wonderful. Very talented entertainers. This is a show you could go see more than once. Some of the songs takes you back in time. we also saw Soul of Motown and it was amazing. Definitely a show you could go see several times.

1 Thank jrtankersley
LaGrange, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Hit Parade was the greatest show. My husband and I grew up in the age of most of the music they play. The talent was so well put together. We had a great time singing in our seats. The honor that was put on for the veterans was awesome and so moving. I hope they never change it. Everyone needs to see this show.

2 Thank Jane H
Granger, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Livin the Dream”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I were on a Smoky Mountain vacation and wanted to see a show in Pigeon Forge. We chose America's Hit Parade since the show offered music from the 50's through the 80's. The venue was great, the performers very talented in both song and dance, and the music brought back memories from the time we were children to when we were raising our Son in the 80's. Adding a couple of religious hymns and the tribute to our veterans was appreciated too!

We only wish we could sing and dance like all the performers in the show. Elvis was great and the musicians playing so perfectly in the dark were impressive too!

We didn't have time to catch the Motown show but hope to see it on a future visit.

It was an awesome show!!!

1 Thank Joe and Michell... N
Parsippany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Americas Hit Parade was a lot of fun. The songs brought back great memories. A must see while in Tennessee. We also saw Soul of Motown and that was amazing.