“Americas hit parade”

The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Featuring SOUL OF MOTOWN and HIT PARADE dinner shows, the Grand Majestic Dinner Theater is home to two of Pigeon Forge's top rated shows.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My Wife and I attended the Americas Hitparade,and it was great.Matt Corby was the Best Elvis we have ever seen,and we've seen a lot of them in Vegas.I would recommend this show to anyone.

1  Thank David_B918568
There are newer reviews for The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We saw the hit parade show and it was very disappointing. This show was by far the worst show we seen in Pigeon Forge.

5  Thank Penny G
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I reserved & printed off my tickets at home for both of the shows at the theater. I did this in March for shows July 10. When we arrived at the theater with our tickets in hand the one show had been moved up 2 hours earlier than the time stated on our tickets & the 2nd show had been cancelled totally! We not only lost out on 1 show, but 2! This was our last night of our vacation & our plans were totally destroyed :(

2  Thank genericqueen
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Last night we went to go see soul of Motown at the grand majestic theater, it was by far the best show I have ever attend ,the singing was amazing, some of the dancing blew me away, this is a must see the crazy thing is that we went to a show the night before and paid 30 dollars more than we did to see soul of Motown so it is a really good deal !! The theater isn't that flashy but the performers make up for it !! Do recommended !!! Best show in Pigeon Forge by far !!! No comparison!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

There are plenty of good shows in town, but for me, America's Hit Parade is the best. It is an all singing and dancing musical review with great music from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, and some patriotic and gospel tunes thrown in. Matt Corby is the best Elvis impersonator we have ever seen, and he has both the vocal skills and is a great showman. He shows off his wide range on lots of non-Elvis tunes too. The dance routines are top notch, and costumes and narration are fun too. If you like Broadway musical style chorus vocals and dancing reminiscent of Glee, you will love this show!