“Hit Parade”

The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Featuring SOUL OF MOTOWN and HIT PARADE dinner shows, the Grand Majestic Dinner Theater is home to two of Pigeon Forge's top rated shows.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just saw the Hit Parade at the Majestic and was pleasantly surprised by the talent. Would recommend the show to others. A message to the manager of the theater, please fix the sound. I've been around the theater business for 20 years and helped with the sound. Such a shame the mix on the music and mikes is so bad. You have the talent and they are working way too hard when the sound isn't right. Nor will the audience respond as well, when the sound isn't right. When working with tracks, you have to get it up loud enough so the audience feels it. I noticed I'm not the first person to say something about the sound. Either get a new sound person or whoever is advising the sound person needs to be replaced. Please fix. Would love to bring more people to see but not until the sound is fixed.

1  Thank Doris J

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was an outstanding show! I was on vacation in Tennessee I wanted to have some fun. I saw a sign driving through Pigeon Forge it caught my attention it said Soul of Motown. My family and I decided before we left Tennessee we were going to check it out. We made a good decision. We had a Blast those guys can sing. There is also a young lady with a beautiful voice. I mean, they can really sing and entertain. We danced, laughed and sung a lot of Motown hits. We had a party! This is a must see show. Price is fare, the talent is awesome there is also a snack bar.. If you love music. You will love this show. No doubt about it. I give this show many thumbs up! Good Job! I would see this show again.

2  Thank Raychell N
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Absolutely loved this show. The people were charming, songs and dancing were great. It was well worth the money. We would see it again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was fortunate enough to attend a show at the Grand Majestic Theather on Wed. June 26, 2013. IN attendance with me was my 16 year old cousin. What a wonderful group of talented people. Excellent voices and perfomance. Chelsea and I couldn't sit still, we clapped, sang and danced in our seats the entire show. This show has something for every age. We were especially impressed with the two performers of opera, how beautiful. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved the songs- they were well done! They sounded like the original recording artists. It took us down "Memory Lane".