“Ron W”

The Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Featuring SOUL OF MOTOWN and HIT PARADE dinner shows, the Grand Majestic Dinner Theater is home to two of Pigeon Forge's top rated shows.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
State College
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ron W”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The reclining seats were very comfortable. There are two shows at this theater. We saw the "Hit Parade" show. The cast was very talented. The tenor had a great range and really had a great voice. There was some problem with the sound system. There was a lot of feed back and loud cracking sounds from time to time.

1 Thank Ronald W

Smiths Grove, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very nice theater.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Such a nice, clean place. The service at the counter was a little bit slow but they were in between movies starting. The seats in the theater were wonderful! I wanted to take one home. They're the newer reclining seats. It was a spacious theater for the actual size too. Great experience!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Spartanburg, South Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC a must see show”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you visit Pigeon Forge and you can only see one show THIS IS THE ONE to see. The performers are AMAZING. It brought me back to the 60s when I went to the rock and roll shows in Brooklyn NY at the Brooklyn Fox and the Paramount Theater and saw the original Temptations, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin and Gladys Knight. Besides performing hits from those entertainers, they also perform hits by the Drifters,the Platters,The Jacskons Five and Whitney Houston. Each performance was amazing! Their voices are incredilbe and their dance moves perfection.
My husband and I saw Barry Gordy's Motown the Musical on Broadway last month and this performance was much better by far. Let them know if you are celebrating a special occassion.It was my birthday so I got to dance with them on stage along with others who were celebrating their birthdays as well. We were so impressed with the talent that we purchased tickets for the Hit Parade show this week,too.

Hanover Park, Illinois
“soul of motown”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

went to the show on memorial dayand have a very enjoyable time the entertainment was great my girlfriend dance with CJ on stage I will definitely go back to pigeon forge.Job well done

Visited May 2013
Jackson, Georgia
“best show ever”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband, myself,my sister and her husband took a trip to Pigeon Forge we chose this show to go see, and all I can say is it was awesome my husband and I go to shows there 2 to 3 times a year we have seen just about every show there and all in all we rate this one the best we have seen. High energy songs you have forgotten about but remember all the words to em all I can say is check it out for yourselves you will love it, great talent and brings back good memories of growing up!! Go see the show!!!!!

Visited May 2013