Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great on hot day!

It was worth it to get the all day pass. We spent a few hours here to try and get all the quests... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
michellesS5344UP
Illinois
via mobile
Wizard of a time!

Had a great time, very fun little scavenger hunt with a wizard theme. Get to do quest to find runes... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $26.99
from $39.11
from $18.00
1,678 results
All reviews pirate golf scavenger hunt putt putt master magi black light magic quest ultimate package a lot of fun combo ticket all ages wands mirror maze wizard clues glow blast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

I visited this place Monday August 10th, 2020 around 3pm. Parking lot was fairly packed but the inside was reasonable. The outside and inside theame are great and I was thoroughly impressed with how friendly the employees were. We did the mirror maze as well as the scavenger hunt. I was very disappointed that they were sold out of magic wands and stated that they sell out all the time. My thoughts were someone isn't ordering enough if they are constantly selling out and with Covid, seems as if they would have an over abundance as folks don't want to use USED wands. Nevertheless we used a USED wand and had a ball. It was my 15yr old son and I and he had a hard time finding the items as well as myself. Def something that takes more than several times to figure out. We did 1 hour but you can purchase a 30min session. I like how your progress is saved and also how you get to pick your gamer name. We will def be back to attempt to complete more of the hunt!

MagiQuest6, Guest Relations Manager at MagiQuest, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2020

Thank you for coming to visit our castle! I am very sorry that we were out of wands when you visited. We have had extra trouble this summer keeping wands in stock as they are ordered from China and shipping has been disrupted this year. We are revising our ordering systems and discussing ways to prevent this from happening in the future. I assure you the loaner wands are sanitized after each use. But I totally understand and apologize for your frustration in not being able to purchase a wand. Hopefully you'll visit us again to become a Master Magi and we will have plenty of wands in stock. Thank you for your review! Safe travels!

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

Have been here a couple times, and have never had a bad experience! Everyone is always super friendly and helpful!! Love, love, love it!! One of my favorite things to do when coming to pigeon forge and will be coming back to finish our quest!!

Date of experience: August 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy playing MagiQuest! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Safe travels!

Reviewed August 10, 2020

Nicholas and all of the other individuals who work here were wonderful and super helpful! A fun, interactive experience for all ages!

Date of experience: August 2020

Thank you for visiting us and for the great review! We are lucky to have some great employees and managers at MagiQuest. We are proud of them and happy to hear from guests who enjoyed their visit. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed August 6, 2020 via mobile

We came here at the request (begging) of our kids. We were surprised at how fun it was especially for the price. The combo package allowed us the mirror maze which was a blast, mini golf, and the Magic quest game. It really was fun for all of us! I would definitely take the kids again especially now that we know how to play.

3  Thank heathertM4409AY

We're so glad your kids convinced you to visit our castle and we're so glad you all enjoyed your visit! Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed August 6, 2020

Fun and interactive. High energy scavenger hunt. Fun for the kids! Will go again. Daniel and Bryce were very hopeful and helped me our experience memorable.

1  Thank W5006VWbrandonw

Thank you for coming to visit us! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and Daniel and Bryce were helpful. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!