“A Game for all ages”

Interactive World of MagiQuest Admission in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #21 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: MagiQuest is a world within the real world where you use magic wands to find hidden treasure, discover secret doors, and complete quests and adventures. Battle the dragon, search for the princess' jewels, and fight the goblin king as you explore the village, the dungeon, and the pixie forest. MagiQuest is fun for the whole family!
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Loved this place. We had a great time completing quest and plan on going back next year to do even more quest. Completed the mirror maze several times. This mirror maze is the best we have found. Also played some minature golf.

There are newer reviews for MagiQuest

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Not my idea of fun. Total waste of money. Too much walking back and forth. Too much for smaller kids. I am 33 and it was hard for me. Maybe good for teenagers. Wands cost wayy too much!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

A couple of years ago our friends told us about Magiquest. All that time the kidlet has been dying to go. We *finally* were able to go this week. The 8 year old was very nervous as he had looked forward to visiting for two years and was worried it wouldn't meet up to his expectations.

He needn't have worried. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel right at home. The staff at MagiQuest, though no doubt having to deal with clueless visitors like us every day, were extremely kind, informative, and patient. They were always encouraging and helpful. I cannot emphasize enough how fabulous the staff were. They all deserve a raise. =)

The quests and adventures themselves were SO much fun. The kidlet spent several hours in a state of great excitement. Beware...you have so much fun that the hours fly by and you end up wanting to purchase extra time...and that extra time is *so* worth it.

You start out with a helpful introduction by a staff member, and are given an invaluable guidebook to help you on your quests. The quests range from short and simple, to quite difficult and complex.

Once you reach a certain level you can also duel, something my son very much enjoyed.

One could spend all day just in the MagiQuest area itself, but there are also activities downstairs. I very much enjoyed the mirror maze, whereas the 8-year old preferred the laser vault. We both really enjoyed the blacklit Pirate miniature golf.

All in all we spent approximately 4.5 hours in MagiQuest, and an hour on the rest of the activities. Well worth the money.

I highly recommend purchasing a wand. If you borrow a wand it does not remember the quests/adventures you have completed, whereas a purchased wand saves all your achievements.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went to MagiQuest on our last day in Pigeon Forge and it was a great experience. We had fun in the Mirror Maze and my kids loved making goofy faces and dancing to the music (especially my 19 year old). The glow-n-the dark pirate minature golf was fun and looks like it was just painted and kept up very nice. We didn't care for the lazer run. Running through the dark and not hitting lazers. We all loved the MagiQuest adventure the best!!! Each player gets a wand to complete different quests. At first it was confusing, but the people who work there are very helpful. It was fun finding hidden rooms and treasures!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My family went there ages ranging from 13 to 40. We all had such a great time! Everyone in there was so nice and helpful. I really felt you got your moneys worth! We liked it so much we came back the next day!!