Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $14.99
from $19.99
from $19.95
1,335 results
All reviews pirate golf scavenger hunt laser maze harry potter putt putt master magi black light magic wand laser room great wolf lodge indoor mini golf ultimate package role playing the dragon rainy day mirror mazes myrtle beach
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My husband and I went here as a date day and we had a great day!!!! We had sooo much fun running around and collecting stuff to become a master magi!!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We took our sons ages 9 and 10 because they are Harry Potter fans. They had a blast! You get a magic wand and you use it to complete quests in the Forest, Village and Dragon's Lair. The wand can open chests, turn on torches and make gems sparkle. It can be tricky for smaller children. I would say the ideal age for this is probably 8-14. We had a great time. The only bad part is you only get a certain amount of time and you probably won't finish and get to battle the dragon unless you are able to come back another day or buy extra time. We only got through about 4 quests in one hour but it was still a blast. Also included in admission is a really nice glow in the dark Pirate mini golf (indoor), a challenging Mirror Maze, and The Vault, which is where you have to try to go through a dark room without getting hit by a laser. All in all we loved the experience and we will be back! By the way you get a wand to borrow included in the price, but if you want to buy a wand that you can keep, they are about $20 each.

Reviewed 5 days ago

We were shocked at how affordable this was! We had so much fun we kept adding time (you are charged by the hour to play). We played this before at Great Wolf Lodge but never had seen a stand alone MagiQuest so we had to try it. We went in thinking we would be spending a short time to just check it out and were pleasantly surprised when our daughter and us enjoyed it so much we kept wanting to do it longer.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

It was so much fun. Even though our party had more adults we did the package and had a blast. We would definitely go back. The mirror maze is the bast fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My niece wanted to do this on vacation, having gone when there with other relatives. My mom, brother, and I took her, and our magic nerd sides came out in full force. We ran around that place like lunatics trying to finish quests before our time ran out. Maybe it’s silly for 4 adults to do this but I don’t care — it was fun and I will go back!

PS: we even bought our own wands!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did all the activities which was black light mini gold pirate themed it was very cool & fun. The vault laser was ok but not the best part, we could barely see the lasers but it was still cool. Mirror maze was fun and a little more challenging then the one we done at the wax museum. Our favorite part was the magic experience upstairs. It’s a little harder with smaller children but it was a really cool experience.

1  Thank dropdead9451
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped here randomly, while trying to figure out something to do that wouldnt break the bank. We found it! For $22 you can get tickets to all 4 of their attractions! My son enjoyed the Quest, he took the time to read the book and follow his quest. I was carrying his 2 year old sister who really enjoyed waving the wand around and making the treasure chests open and light up. Needless to say, I didnt get far in my quest! The Mirror maze was really cool and the lazer Maze a bit cheesy but enjoyed by my 10 year old. We have yet to play the 18 hole mini golf. The tickets dont expire and we will make it another day to finish our adventure! It wasnt packed like many attractions and the cost versus time made this a perfect opportunity! We will go back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our kids Harry Potter and adventure, clue hunting. This is a great place to spend 2-3 hours indoors (they have mini-golf and a mirror maze, too).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd never been to a MagiQuest before, but I really enjoyed it! I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area. I wish we had one in my hometown.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with 10, 9, and 5 year old. Enough to do for a few hours and good variety and overall value. Pleasantly surprised.