“Cool”

Interactive World of MagiQuest Admission in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #21 of 91 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: MagiQuest is a world within the real world where you use magic wands to find hidden treasure, discover secret doors, and complete quests and adventures. Battle the dragon, search for the princess' jewels, and fight the goblin king as you explore the village, the dungeon, and the pixie forest. MagiQuest is fun for the whole family!
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love MagiQuest! My 8 & 10 year old thinks it's the cat's whiskers! Love the combo deal they have. We usually run out of time to do everything in the combo so we keep our tickets and go back the next day and do the mirror maze, golf, and the vault.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was really fun and the staff was very friendly and helpful. If you get stumped on any of the quests, the staff will help you. This is a very interactive attraction. It is like a life sized video game. My 10 year old daughter loved it. We would highly recommend this attraction for family fun.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

a paradise for computer oriented little boys, you get to be in the video game. The ability to read is required, so might need assistance getting through, but I loved that I got to share the experience. Mirror maze and pirate golf fun too. The magic wand you get to keep is very sturdy, will hold up to years of play.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family and I visited MQ in Pigeon Forge a few days ago. We had such a great time! It was myself, my husband,(both in our mid 20's), our 4 month old baby, my sisters (13 and 20), and my Mom (40's). We all had a blast! The baby obviously didnt play, but we did bring his stroller and cruised around with him while doing our quests.
If you like scavenger hunts, role play games, or fantasy/adventure-type stuff, you will love it! You begin by selecting a wand, and choosing what clan you would like to be a part of. After registering, you do a short training to get used to your wand. Then, its off to start your quests to earn various runes. You start each quest at the big stone ring. Select your quest from a list and listen as the Questmaster gives you clues on what to find to achieve your goal. Wave your wand to collect all the needed elements, then go to whatever character the Questmaster tells you to approach.The wand interacts with lots of things in the building, so try it out!! (And dont forget to look for secret passages along the way :).) All of us loved it! The baby loved the bright colors, and the rest of us loved the game so much that it was probably the highlight of our trip. My husband and I are already planning a trip back to finish our quests.
*It is a timed game. If you run out of time, you can purchase more.
* There is a bit of walking around involved in this game.
*If you get the ultimate package, you can keep your wand and get 30 mins extra play time.

1  Thank Mybearsbaby
Reviewed May 31, 2013

What a cool place! The concept took a little to understand but once we got the hang of the adventures it was so much fun! The kids bought their wands and they can't stop talking about going back. The staff was great and really into their jobs. We also did the mirror maze, pirate golf and the vault in magiquest. We loved the entire experience and wish there was one closer to our home!

1  Thank Smithxmx