“Great family fun”

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The dog show, magic tricks were very professional and entertainer I was expected a "corny" show but it was very well done!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I love improv. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. We bought the DVD because the show was so funny. A definite must see.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Good family experience!! Had us laughing the whole time! Even teen son was laughing out loud! My husband was selected to go up on stage which was hilarious!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This is by far my families favorite show in pigeon forge. Every time we vacation there we will watch this show. We laugh so hard every time and I love how they involve the crowd in some things. I wish the show was longer cuz I can't get enough

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a must see in Pigeon Forge. Almost two solid hours of fun. This is great for the the family. Clean comedy all the way through. By the DVD, you'll want to laugh over and over again!

1  Thank Justin O