“Waste of time and rude performers.”
Review of Comedy Barn

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #3 of 6 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I made a visit in September 2012. Was very disappointed. It was the same old routine. During intermission we talked to Dawn and Farmer Clem. Both were very short with us. I was amazed on how rude they were off stage. We have visited this show at least 4 times. The show doesn't really change from year to year. After the way we were treated last year we will not go back.

1  Thank TennesseeL0ver
Write a ReviewReviews (3,529)
All reviews
in 39 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We always enjoy our visits here. Good show for the entire family. Kids loved it! Entertaining way to spend an evening.

1  Thank Steph C
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Oh my goodness what a great show,a family comedy barn with the kids coming up on stage! What a joy of a night laughing! We will go back for sure and tell others!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family and I decided to pick a live show. But most of the dinner shows in the area are pricey. But this show was great even though there was no meal. My daughter enjoyed watching the show dogs the most. They did look miserable and like they did not want to be there. Overall it was a great experience for a great price!

1  Thank iluvcilla
See more reviews
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I have to disagree with a few ppl comedy barn is by far the funniest show I been to.no comedy barn doesn't have a meal but u r free to purchase anything from an ice cream to a hotdog. Anyone who doesn't like this show has to be crazy I been so many times. The guy with the ping pong balls in his mouth is also my favorite part Danny is awesome.i will be going to the comedy barn many more times and try one time an u will like also they also do for animals and everything all the dogs in the show were adopted from the humane society.