“This store is awesome enough to be a museum”
Review of Stages West

Stages West
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Stages West is the #1 Boot Store located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN. Stages West carries Western-influenced trends for boots, apparel, hats, accessories & more, while also providing a top-notch, personalized shopping experience. Their passion and dedication to finding the best brands at the best prices makes them unlike any others in the industry. Stages West features all major brands including Ariat, Corral, Lucchese, Durango, Old Gringo and unique gems you won't find anywhere else. Don't leave the Smoky Mountains without stepping foot in their store!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I will admit right off I wasn't in need of anything and didn't buy anything, but this place has awesome employees, and top notch live music (at least while I was there). They'll shape your hat, shape your boots, and outfit you in western wear fit for a movie. I loved it.

All reviews
"arch"
"apparel"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I loved this store!! This was our favorite store! We had a great time and the staff was amazing!!! Everyone was so nice and helpful! There was so much stuff I loved! There was a pair a boots in there that I loved! Unfortunately we didn't buy anything bc prices are too high, but wish we had money becuase we would have loved to have brought home those boots!! Wish I could afford stuff like that!!! Thanks Cindy for your help!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Staff was so nice and helpful. A variety of boots and clothes. We got out kids some cap guns from there and they love them.

1  Thank Cassie G
Reviewed March 5, 2014

First off ... Best boot/ clothing store in the Smokies ... Don't forget to checkout the restrooms! Now for the staff... We stopped in more than once. On our way out of town we were there when they opened and the lovely lady behind the counter overheard we were heading North to Indiana. She was aware that we were headed into an ice storm and several inches of snow. She not only tried to convince us to stay, but went as far as to offer her home if we needed. We (5 adults) were complete strangers, but she treated us as if we were old friends!! While we decided to attack the weather, you just cannot skip a store that has not only top notch, high quality merchandise, but OUTSTANDING staff !! We will return!!

1  Thank aliciajo75