“Nothing Special”

Western Sizzlin
Ranked #134 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet
Description: Located at traffic light #1 in Pigeon Forge, Tn, We provide a clean and family friendly atmosphere. With over 700 seats, we can accommodate a party of any size. With renovations to our food bars as well as our seating rooms, it is well worth the trip!
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This seemed like just your average buffet place. They didn't have any steaks because it was lunch time. Price was normal.

Visited November 2012

Greenwood, South Carolina
“good not great”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

the food was hot and fresh(ish). the variety was decent. the $$$ was ridiculous for what they offer.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“You won't go hungry”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

When you're not sure what you are in the mood for, this place has it all....steaks, seafood, Asian, Mexican, American, salad bar, and desserts. It was all fresh and tasted great! We weren't expecting entertainment but the singer had a great voice and sang tunes for all ages. Would highly recommend.

Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Don't waste your money!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went here thinking it would be a good place for me and my boyfriend to eat for my birthday but I was totally wrong.The food was awful and was not fresh at all. Everything on the buffet was old like it had been sitting for hours. The manager told me that they would be putting out fresh food but they only did this on a few items not many and they mixed it with the old food. The ribs were burnt you couldn't even eat them they were so hard. All the vegetables were crusted and dried out and so was the meats on the buffet. After seeing that we were not going to get better service we decided to get a refund and go else where. The manager told me that my money would be credited back to my card but when the credit finally did show on my statement they had the nerve to charge us for the drinks that we got with the buffet. I think that all of the meal should have been credited back being that the drinks came with the buffet but I guess since we took a couple of sips then they wanted to charge us $4 dollars for the drinks. Save your self some money and just skip this place all together!!

• Visited April 2013
“Do not go to this buffet!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I wouldn't have fed this food to the ducks behind my hotel. Do not waste time or money! The food had to have been sitting all day and to freshen it up they continued to add water to the pans!!! My sons food had a hair in it! The only good part was our drinks!!!

• Visited April 2013