Tripadvisor

from $16.99
from $99.00
from $18.00
1,027 results
All reviews conveyor belt moving sidewalk great indoor all ages an absolute blast awesome fun whole family staff was very friendly kids and adults lots of fun day pass rainy day fun experience worth the money in town tubing lakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't let the hill scare you... It is exhilarating fun as you slide down the hill racing against each other. Makes you feel like a kid again

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would say the indoor snow tubing was okay, nothing really special or something I would care to do again. It was really cold inside and the lines were long. It costs $25 for an hour, which really means only 4-5 runs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I visited Pigeon Forge Snow as a part of our family trip to Pigeon Forge. We found out about this place by looking through the Tourist Attractions coupon book at the local Wal-Mart. We had such an AMAZING time! We went on a Friday afternoon, so there was no crowd, no wait. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and welcoming. It's an exciting and thrilling activity, I had more fun than the kids! I also liked the upstairs balcony area where you can sit and relax and watch other tubers. For $20 a person, we was able to get about 8 runs in that hour. Well worth the price and the first time experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took the kids because that's what my son wanted to do for his birthday. They had a great time and didn't want to leave. Thank you for making my son's birthday a great one.

Kristina Dobbins

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited in December. The weather was 76 degrees outside so we tried this indoor tubing adventure. We went on a Sunday but they were at capacity. We went the next day right as they opened. Long line waiting for them to open for a Monday. Roughly 25 dollars each to tube for one hour and 30 min in snow room. We were lucky to get three rides on the hill in one hour. They had to stop the escalator up the hill due to overcrowding. They only started with 4 lanes when they opened. They added snow to two more lanes as we finished. That helped speed up the process. They should start with all lanes filled with snow when they open. Not well run.

My 8 year old like the snow room. Older child did not care for it. It was more like a ice room. Snow was hard packed. Kids spent time digging the ice with feet to create snow.

We are glad we went but would not go again.