“Candy Land or Candy Crush?”
Review of Crave Golf Club

Crave Golf Club
Ranked #23 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My family is not shy when it comes to trying a new course. We were immediately drawn to Crave when we saw the outdoor course. But, it is much more than mini golf! With mini bowling, colorful display, and a sweet menu that correlates with the golf course titles, Crave is soon to be a hot spot for entertainment. I can’t wait to go back! I highly recommend playing courses “Crave style!”

Chucky B, Owner at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Hey Josie! Thank you for trying us our on your vacation! I appreciate you taking time to share your experience with others, and we can't wait to see you again :)

All reviews
"ticket counter"
"a lot of fun"
"any age"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I went to Crave with my Mom. She has some mobility challenges so this place was perfect. The indoor course was fun and challenging enough. We had a fun time and played the indoor course twice. After playing golf we played mini bowling.

We hope to go back during warm weather to play the outdoor courses.

Chucky B, Owner at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

We are happy you had fun! Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience

Reviewed November 18, 2017

They have 2 courses, one indoor and one outdoor and they also have an option of mini bowling. Cute props and colorful decorating geared towards kids. Very fun! They also have a candy shop inside.

Chucky B, Owner at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My husband and I visited here to try it out. We played both courses and the mini bowling the bowling was probably geared to little kids, but we had fun. We were the only ones playing both golf courses at the time. Loved the spinners at the beginning of each putt. I can see this place chaotic during the warmer months. But it was fun. Will return

See more reviews
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This is so cute. It is great for younger children even for a rainy day. They have a indoor course putt putt golf and out door course. They have a snack bar candy store and mini bowling. The building smells of chocolate (I sware) I don't know if the decor or what the train smoke out the out door course smells like cotton candy. You literally feel as if you stepped into the game candy crush. This is great family fun.

Chucky B, Owner at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017