“New Candy Adventure Golf”
Review of Crave Golf Club

Crave Golf Club
Ranked #23 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed October 10, 2017

This is the newest attraction in Pigeon Forge it is a lot of fun and uniquely themed in candy world adventure you have two courses the indoor and rooftop course the rooftop was my favorite very interactive. When you get through with golf be sure to get a delicious milkshake.

Chucky B, General Manager at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

We are happy you had fun! Thank you for letting others know about your experience!

All reviews
"ticket counter"
"a lot of fun"
"any age"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

My family of 3 went today. The cost is steep: $16.99 per person. For just $2.00 more you can purchase a 2nd course, so we decided to go that route. The cost for 3 people for 2 courses was over $70! When I looked at the receipt, we were charged an additional $2.00 per person IF we wanted to play the course on an alternative date. When I questioned why, they "refunded" me but then said that we had to play the 2 courses on the same date consecutively. We first played the indoor course....it was fun...nothing spectacular but cute and nice layout. We played the outside course next. By the time we finished that, we were bored and only half playing. We then checked out the ice cream options. For $10+ we got 1 scoop in a waffle cone (that didn't even halfway fill it up!) and 1 scoop in a bowl...even the bowl costed extra! My family will stick with Ripley's Old Mcdonald Golf course....less expense, a year to use extra rounds and a lot more fun and interactive!

4  Thank Melissa J
Chucky B, Owner at Crave Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Hello! Thank you for the feedback. Since opening, we have lowered our one course price to match the other course you have visited in the area. Thank you for your feedback on this! I'd like to look into your issue more with having to pay $2 extra to play at a later date. Send me an email to contact@cravegolf.com so I can assist. Thank you!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

My family and I were lucky to try this place opening weekend. The have two mini golf courses. One indoors and the other on the roof. We did the indoors course. Its flat and air conditioned. The courses offer enough challenge for all ages. The themeing is the best, all junk food!!. They do offer bundle deals for both courses and for their mini bowling ally. They sell bulk candy as well as icecream, gourmet shakes, pizza, soft pretzels etc. We ordered a large pizza which was not a true large, had maybe 8 slices but was plenty for our kiddos.just be aware you may need two. We plan to go back.

1  Thank ztd1989

We are happy you had fun! Thank you for your feedback, and we thank you for letting others know about your experience :)