“5 Stars”

Smoky's Pancake Cabin
Ranked #23 of 198 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The three of us had a wonderful breakfast. I had and loved the chipped beef (SOS)!
The youngest out of our group (Caden 5 yrs old) was promised a tour of the kitchen if he finished his breakfast!
He got the tour!
Excellent service by Haley!
We tried to return the next day, but ran short of time!.
Next time in Pigeon Forge, we WILL return to Smoky's!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second visit to Pigeon Forge would not have been complete without breakfast at Smokey's Pancake Cabin!

We forgot our travelling companion "Groot" at our table and called them a few days later to see if he had been found! Surprisingly the staff knew exactly who we were talking about and offered to mail him home to Florida. He arrived home a few days later!

Thank you, now Groot can continue his family trips!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast here and was not impressed. The table was sticky, our food was cold and my husband's eggs were over cooked. They were not busy when we first arrived but then more and more tables came in. I felt bad for our waitress because she was having a hard time keeping up. They definitely need to have more servers in the floor if they expect them to give good service. We won't return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Didn't even notice the name had changed! After walking in the door, I knew things were different but the hostess just told me they had remodeled a few months ago. After sitting down and reviewing the menu, it was apparent this was definitely not the Log Cabin Pancake House I'd been coming to for 41 years! Took me forever to decide on what to order as the combinations left something to be desired. I wanted country ham and biscuits with my eggs, but the country ham and eggs combo only came with pancakes. Finally, probably to hurry me up, my husband said I could have the biscuits from his combo. When the food arrived, I couldn't believe the biscuits. They were drop biscuits and hard as a rock on the outside. The piece of ham they gave me was a pretty decent size. My scrambled eggs were a bit over cooked and hard. The pancakes tasted pretty good smothered in butter and syrup, but one of them was kinda dried out compared to the other one. That made it hard to cut them up. The service was good, but I won't be coming back here.

After leaving, I googled the Log Cabin Pancake House and found they had actually sold this building and just moved down the street to a new location. That's where I'll be going next time I'm in the area. They are definitely a 5 star restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for breakfast and it was yummy! I had French toast and ate every bite!! Would go back when in the area!