“Too pricey for the quality”

Smoky's Pancake Cabin
Ranked #28 of 203 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Didn't even notice the name had changed! After walking in the door, I knew things were different but the hostess just told me they had remodeled a few months ago. After sitting down and reviewing the menu, it was apparent this was definitely not the Log Cabin Pancake House I'd been coming to for 41 years! Took me forever to decide on what to order as the combinations left something to be desired. I wanted country ham and biscuits with my eggs, but the country ham and eggs combo only came with pancakes. Finally, probably to hurry me up, my husband said I could have the biscuits from his combo. When the food arrived, I couldn't believe the biscuits. They were drop biscuits and hard as a rock on the outside. The piece of ham they gave me was a pretty decent size. My scrambled eggs were a bit over cooked and hard. The pancakes tasted pretty good smothered in butter and syrup, but one of them was kinda dried out compared to the other one. That made it hard to cut them up. The service was good, but I won't be coming back here.

After leaving, I googled the Log Cabin Pancake House and found they had actually sold this building and just moved down the street to a new location. That's where I'll be going next time I'm in the area. They are definitely a 5 star restaurant!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Went there for breakfast and it was yummy! I had French toast and ate every bite!! Would go back when in the area!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Haley is a great server ! As she took my order as I wanted a few changes got those perfect when my food came out ! It came out at decent time ! I ordered an omelet it was full of the items in the menu def satisfied with that and also had the Reece pancakes . They were amazing !! We were seated as soon as we walked in ! And got cashed out quickly ! Great Resturant ! Def would recommend! Def comming back !! When you have a great server you get a great experience! Haley keep up the great customer service !

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Haley our server was great, food was pretty good, floor was sticky but otherwise everything seemed clean, some confusion about seating when we got there they seemed to be unorganized with that.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to eat!! great atmosphere service was prompt hardly any wait on our food after we ordered. Our sever Haley was awesome and she deserves fridays and Saturday off.