“Excellent Breakfast”

Smoky's Pancake Cabin
Ranked #26 of 203 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I was so impressed with this place that I went back the next morning. The wait was about 10 minutes, so I walked nearby to find a geocache. My group was seated when I returned. The service and the food were both fantastic! One morning I had eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The next day I had a ham and cheese omelet and hashbrowns.

2  Thank RedneckAbroad

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Been waiting for this place to get Trip Advisor up and running. Visited in July. They have taken over and completely redone an previous breakfast restaurant. Went on a whim the first time and returned each morning of our visit. EVERYTHING we has was exceptional. The manager, David, is out and about the restaurant checking, listening, and asking. Retired military so when he asked if I had tried the chipped beef and I just laughed until he brought me a sample-wow it was great. Had it two more times. Great staff, friendly and professional especially considering they had only been open two weeks when we visited. If you are in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg you have to try this place. Eggs, waffles amazing and the pineapple pancakes are outstanding.

3  Thank csmdahk
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stopped for breakfast. Wife asked if French toast had cinnamon on it (because she doesn't normally like it on toast). The manager overheard and offered a sample slice. If she didn't like it he said he would make a special batch without it for her. Surprisingly she loved it. We highly recommend Smoky's for breakfast. Thank you!

2  Thank dmichealh