We recently stayed at Creekstone Inn, December 29, 2010 through January 2, 2011. I was pleasantly pleased. After procrastinating and not finding a vacant cabin as originally planned, we found Creekstone Inn on Tripadvisor.com. The reviews on here on mixed, but mostly good. Creekstone had a vacancy, and better yet, one with a fireplace. The balcony overlooking the river was terrific and relaxing. I found that the fireplace and sleeping arrangements were superb. The only qualm I have is that the pullout sofa bed was very warped and not very comfortable. I slept, but not too well. The staff was super friendly and the express continental breakfast was good. The walk to the main strip took minutes and we were within walking distance of several shops and restaurants. The even give you coupons for the Pancake House. I would most certainly stay again. Great Bargain!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn