“Nice Hotel But Small Bathrooms and Lousy Continental Breakfast”
Review of Creekstone Inn

Creekstone Inn
Ranked #29 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Jonesborough, TN 37659
“Nice Hotel But Small Bathrooms and Lousy Continental Breakfast”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Checked into Creekstone Inn to find the smallest bathroom I believe I have ever seen.
Also, the Continental Breakfast was far from what we have experienced at other hotels.
They do have some more expensive rooms with jacuzzis and fireplaces that may be better, but the breakfast wouldn't.............it is located in a vacant room and only had donuts, cold cereal and coffee.
I would suggest a renovation on the bathrooms.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
Tennessee
Reviewed July 3, 2010

hotel okay, I think we over-paid for this hotel room. Cottage very run down. Management very nice and willing to relocate us. They were easy to work with. Very convenient to trolley, this we liked. Management contacted me when I returned home to tell me they had already addressed some of the issues we had and were working on all the others. This made me feel better and overall made my opinion of Creekstone much better. They do care about their customers.

Trenton
Reviewed July 2, 2010

We went for a short leisure trip and the service at the Inn was excellent. The staff was very helpful and courteous and the room was very comfortable. We loved sitting on the balcony and watching the ducks and people playing in the Little Pigeon River. We enjoyed smelling the campfires from the campground across the creek. The location was also great. The good Lord willing, my husband and I plan on staying at Creekstone Inn again next year.

mississippi
Reviewed June 17, 2010

The rooms were clean when we arrived and the hotel staff was friendly..... but I was very unsatisfied with the daily housekeeping... We were their 3 days and the only thing that was done was the trash was taking out and the towels were replaced each day... the floor was never vac. and the beds were never made unless I did it myself,,,,, the coffee pot was never washed I had to do that each day..... The overall stay was just ok ,but I do not think I will stay here again......

Van Wert, Ohio
Reviewed June 16, 2010

My family and I stayed at creekstone inn for our vacation in june. The view of the river was very nice. The stay was quiet and the location was very pleasing. All the fun stuff was just right around the corner. We will definitly stay here again next time we take a vacation to pigeon forge, the kids loved it as well. Thanks for a very nice stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Convoy
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Recently, my fiance, my two daughters,and I visited Pigeon Forge.We stayed at Creekstone Inn. We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. It is located close to many attractions and yet sits right on a river which is very relaxing at the end of a busy day.We will definetly stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed May 2010
Clarksville, Indiana
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I stayed here in June. It took a while to find the hotel due to being off the Parkway and behind buildings. When I checked in I noticed they had old keys instead of the electronic keys and you have to push hard to open and close the doors. The room is set up different than others. The sink, refrigerator and microwave was facing the front door. The bathroom is small with the toilet paper dispenser facing away from the toilet. You can get free wireless internet but you need to be near the front door to get it and it is only a fair connection. I had to move the table to the front of the room because it was by the back door. The walls are also too thin because I could hear the people next door too easily. The good thing was the view of the Little Pigeon River and the comfortable bed. The service was also very good. All in all it was an average stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo