I have been staying in PF,TNN,at Creekstone INN,for years.Booking 2 rms at time.MissyGroome is an excellent person to talk to for groups.I love this motel because it is on the river & it is like 2 separate rooms with the BR separating the 2 beds.(Breakfast sucks,but love the place so we deal w/inst.grips & coffe)..If I won the lottery,I would still stay at this motel because we love the place and the balcony over the river.My family loves to tube and play in the river and watch the campfires across the river.Missy helps me because she knows my family's needs.Families that come there are quiet too. Thanks Missy for taking care of us.Ages 4 to 78.Pam PS if you've never stayed there you need to try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn