Wonderful lady Darlene helped with breakfast. Average breakfast, not ungrateful. Great staff.
However, I do not recommend the tubing. Rough water and no good entry nor exit area.
No hot breakfast at the inn, but the pancake they send u to are great. Unfortunately, u have to have yr coffee at the inn, and them pancake at the pancake house :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekstone Inn sits on the Pigeon Forge river and offers guest parkway access. 172 updated units allow guest the perfect way to enjoy a mountain vacation. Newly added is the Free Breakfast Buffet at Rise and Shine Cafe, onsite. Creekstone Inn offers free tubes for river rafting in season and guest benefit from free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Creekstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekstone Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Pigeon Forge
- Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge Tn