We took our youth group from church from July 29th through July 31st. The past 2 years we have been real disappointed with our hotel choice so I was a little leery about reserving before i looked but through the website decided to choose this one, and boy was I glad. We got a King room and a one room suite, the rooms was nice, clean, bathrooms are huge in the suite. We had trip a long trip up due to interstate traffic(normally takes us 5 hours, took us 9 1/2 this time) so i was late when we arrived and check in was terrific. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Check out was just as easy. The breakfast was exactly what I expected for being a "continental breakfast" but it held us over til lunch just fine. We will definatley consider this hotel again for the next trip. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn