“Great location and pricing”

Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Ranked #52 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 9, 2007

We stayed June 26-July 1 2007. The location was great. Very reasonable price for the time we stayed. The only complaint I would have would be the bedding. The queen beds were uncomfortable but the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. There were no sheets on the sofa bed or any extras for it. The indoor and outdoor pool were very over crowded at all times. I would stay again if they would upgrade there bedding.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family

Reviewed June 29, 2007

We stayed at this hotel June 2007. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were also very clean. The staff was extremely nice. The breakfast was ok but could have had more variety and a larger area to eat in. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed June 19, 2007

My husband and I stayed at this property June 13 - 17, 2007. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very nice and were very accomodating. For the price that we paid we were extremely happy. We will be staying at this hotel again when we return to Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank southridge53
Reviewed June 9, 2007

Mom & I stayed here on our annual trip to TN. The room was very clean and the staff very nice. Our room was on the second floor, close to the front. At night the people at the pool got a little noisy, and the sounds of the traffic were pretty clear, but not to the point it was a great disturbance. The cont. breakfast was enough to get you going or you could walk to the Denny's next door. The food there was actually pretty good.
The beds were very comfortable and the pillows didn't go flat once you put your head on them. We didn't use the pool, but it was clean, and the indoor pool at the hotel next door was available to guests.
I was pleased with our stay and would stay here again. Although I may request a room a little further towards the back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2007

DEAD TINY BLACK WORMS AND LONG BLACK HAIR IN JACAZZII TUB At first i would like to say we was loyal customers of the Quaility Inn we stay 2 times a year. This was our first time ever complaining about our stay. This was our 17th wedding anniversary. And we always get the Jacazzi and Fireplace Suite, prices was always great. Let me first start we got in the Jacazzi tub and we noticed there was long black hair neither of us has long black hair, and then DEAD TINY BLACK WORMS. We jumped out and got dressed and my husband got something to put these dead worms to take to the front office. Well the clerk didnt even look at them and gave us 2 option 1. move to another room ( this was going on 8.00 p.m. we had every thing unpack and it was cold as heck and wasnot going to take a chance on what this room would been) 2. leave room for 1 1/2 hour while tub was flushed out with chem. so we left what a night and that ruined it totally taken the mood away. Our tv receiption didnt come in good we called and asked about that and the fan in the bath that runs the heat was the loudest thing and the timer didnt even turn off. So we checked out the next morning and we didnt even get we are sorry or nothing and another clerk said that their was housekeeping problems next door to the Comfort Inn that same night and housekeeping was having a meeting. We felt like this situstion wasnot handled correctly and i made a complaint to Choice Hotels. Well how funny after i told we didnt get they was sorry load behold here comes a letter from the assentant Mangaer saying he was sorry. Well i called Quality Inn because i wanted to talk to the Mananger never got a call back from her and i called again. Well then I called Choice Hotel to voice my option and the man who handles the complaints gave me an attitude and was rude about this whole thing. I told him i have tryed to call the manager and she never called back. Well this was probly our last time staying there we wasted $72.00 for a infested dead worm and hair jacazzie. Please be aware I Told the clerk when we checked out to make a note of this because you never know what health hazzard could happen.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Greenidoll
Reviewed January 8, 2007

Every year my husband and I take our grandkids to Pigeon Forge the week after Christmas,. This year I reserved the one room suite which was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. I was a little anxious about the accommodations because I am very picky about cleanliness. First things I noticed was the carpet was spotless and so was the bathroom, the blanket was double sheeted, and the beds even had corner sheets that stayed tucked. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our only complaint would be that the continental breakfast was very poor and there was no room to sit and have breakfast. If we decide to go to Pigeon Forge next year, I will definitely make reservations at the Quality Inn-Dollywood.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ggayres
Reviewed November 19, 2006

I booked our room through [----] and used our Farm Bureau discount. I have never done that before and was a little aprehensive about not having seen the rooms before. We have always stayed in a cabin or in a hotel that we or family have used before. We were very pleased with the room and the hotel. My husband and I went to Pigeon Forge for three days for a little get away and to do some Christmas shopping. We were trying to save a little money since we were there to shop and the room rate was very reasonable compared to other places I called. The room was very clean and the hotel employees were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple