Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and there was a good selection however seating is very limited, read other reviews and do as they say, get there early. We stayed Friday Sat and Sunday. Had breakfast Sat and Sunday. Arrived Sat at 8! Perfect. Sunday we arrived at 8:45 and my son and I decided to eat on the front seat and take breakfast back to hubby. Unfortunatley, people have no manners and breathe down your neck while you are making waffles, like they have never seen them before. This may explain the 10 or so Pancake/Waffle businesses in Pigeon Forge...people are facinated and afraid they will not get them. Be prepared, go early and expect to have neck breathers.... Other than that, it was a good breakfast.
The rooms are old style, with the door directly on the walkway, if it werent for the air conditioner making a nice noise all night we would have certainly been awake all night.
Beds are firm but not plush. However sheets are crisp and clean and the bed spread is updated. Room was overall clean looking.
BAthroom light worked intermittantly but the bathroom is so small you can just use the light from the sink/mirror area to compensate.
Laundry room had 2 washers and 2 dryers and one of each was BROKEN. Someone so KINDLY left their 4 pairs of sneakers in the dryer and their delicates in the wash....so I took it all out and used the only pair of washer/dryers. Unfortunatley I found out the hard way that the dryer has a little glitch. When you punch the resume button it can dislodge the button that indicates heat level.....it took TWO AND A HALF HOURS to dry ONE and 1/2 loads. But the laundry room was clean and I grabbed a chair, then went to the pool for a while and waited, came back and waited more....
Again, CLEAN everywhere, OH and the POOLS are the best saving grace! My child had a wonderful time but as far as parents enojoying this, forget it...other parents think it is OK to smoke NON STOP out there while you are trying to watch your child and they let their little monsters run rampant in every object that has water, kiddie pool, baby pool, hot tub and large pool. And no I wasnt mistaking children having fun with running rampant, they certainly were not being kind especially around kids that cant swim as well and not just my child.
WIFI is slow to non exhistant most of the time we were there. ONly used it for directions or info on local places to see.
Very convenient to Texas Roadhouse, Mcalisters Deli and Pizza Hut!
Would I go there again? Yes but also would consider saving a few more bucks up to stay at HOliday Inn down near Wears Valley Rd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn