My husband, myself and our 11 & 7 year old children stayed on 7/20,7/21 & checked out on 7/22. The rooms were nice, we had the room with 2 queen beds and I must say they were more comfortable than expected. The pillows were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each bed had 4 huge feather pillows on them and they were sooo comfortable. The breakfast was also better than expected! They had waffles you make yourself, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy & biscuits, danishes, toast, asst. jellys & peanut butter, apples, oranges, bagles & cream cheese, coffee, orange & cranberry juice. The pool was full at all times, we didn't use it but were told we could use the indoor pool next door. The water in the shower was hot at all times and the staff was very nice and tended to anything we needed, if anything. The only semi-negative thing I could say is that parking is full usually when coming in late, but I guess that's expected. We already have reservations for October and will be staying in the suite. I would recommend to anyone traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn