A couple of my friends and I spent 4 nights in this hotel and had no issues. If we had anything negative to say it would be that the pillows were the size of a throw pillow and it maybe could have had better lighting in the bathroom area but other than that, it was great. The location was perfect! We were about 5 miles from Gatlinburg in one direction and Sevierville in the other direction. Restraurants and shopping were both within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful when needed. Last but not least, I would give the breakfast maybe a one thumbs up. It was good but maybe could have had some sort of meat like bacon or sausage but over all it kept my belly full. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn