We stayed there the end of April. Very clean, great breakfast bar, wonderful location & good price! EVERY hotel employee was so very friendly and helpful. The employees Mattie at the Front Desk and Lynn & Linda the Breakfast Bar Hostess were precious, kind and so helpful. This is our favorite hotel to stay at. While you are there take a drive to Chestnut Hill to the Bush's Bean Museum . We talked to others at breakfast what a nice, fun, free place this it. You even get a free picture with Duke the dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn