I was very, very surprised. Very small area for such a large hotel and it's right in the lobby of the hotel. The hotel is big enough so that they could convert one to a breakfast area and that would make the experience so much better. I was in an "accessible" room but there were not the number of grab bars like the ADA requires. The bottom of the tub was very slippery but fortunately, I've learned to carry my own rubber mat with me. I was not comfortable with the exterior door and doubt I'll stay there again. Breakfast selection was good though and the front desk staff was really super!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn