We love Choice Hotels. They are inexpensive, clean, and well-maintained. When we planned our trip to the Smoky Mountains, we were happy to see a Quality Inn and Suites, so we booked the room. When we arrived at the motel, we were shocked that it was a motel... We never book any place with room doors outside. Also, most of the parking lot was blocked off to be resurfaced, which is OK, but they put us in a room very far from the available parking. We requested a room with a king bed, but got two queens. (I was extremely tired, so the beds didn't affect me, but my husband said they were very uncomfortable and he had trouble sleeping.)
On the brighter side, the room was very clean. The bathroom was tiny, but clean. The lobby area was very clean as well, and the employees were great. Upon check-in, a man was working who was very entertaining at midnight! During breakfast, several employees inquired into our plans and offered tips for our travels through the mountains.
Because we don't like motels, we won't stay here again, but it is definitely worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn