Room was very clean, staff was very nice and it was close to attractions and shopping. It had a restaurant right on the property, which made it easy to grab a quick meal without driving somewhere because the traffic was horrible.
We were on the third floor but there was an elevator so we didn't have to carry everything up stairs - thank goodness!
We had the option of using the indoor swimming pool at the hotel next to the property but it was freezing to us Floridians so we didn't use it but we did see several people in it each day.
There was plenty of parking and even though it was on a busy road, it was not noisy at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn