My family and I stayed over the Thanksgiving weekend and were pleased with the service and friendliness of the staff. Our room was clean, neat and spacious with plenty of room to put our luggage. We were a little shocked that the hotel rooms open to the outdoors, but it was fine. The breakfast in the morning was standard fare and the dining area was quite crowded with only about 12 tables and no overflow room. We were forced to take our breakfasts back to our room to eat a couple mornings since there was nowhere to sit. This hotel is affiliated with a Comfort Inn across the parking lot and guests are allowed to use the indoor pool at Comfort Inn if they like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn