The stay here at Quality Inn was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Immediately after checking in and going to our room, we decided to go out for dinner and when we got back we had a message on our phone asking us if everything was satisfactory and if the staff could do anything to make our stay more pleasant to call the front desk. The breakfast consisted on scrambled eggs, biscuit and gravy, waffles, muffins, orange juice and coffee. If they had sausage or bacon it would have been excellent but it was satisfying. The only negative that I saw was the bathroom was small but o.k. but it needed some touch up work in it. The maid service was great and the room was vacuumed each morning we were there. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone staying in Pigeon Forge.The location was great with Dollywood in walking distance and restaurants in walking distance also. Conveniant to shopping areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn