Turned out not to be a bad place. First of all, great location. Although the pool could benefit from a greener enclosure--the view one has is of the street traffic--the kids loved it. They had a decent-sized outdoor pool, an outdoor jacuzzi, and two one and one and a half foot toddler pools with fountains. The hotel next door has an indoor pool that you can use, too. The breakfast area is small, but you can bring the food back to your room. (Another reviewer said you couldn't, but this is not true.) The food was sugary and full of carbs, but whatever, it's vacation. Besides, they did have some fruit. Rooms: dark and dank, but large. All I needed was a small table at which to eat. I was comfortable. It's not a bad place for the money. You'll see other hotels that you might wish you were staying at, but you can save a few bucks and stay here and not regret it. Do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn