We statyed here one night after we decided to come down early, and our cabin wouldn't be ready until the next day. We probably could have stayed here the whole weekend. We figrued we'd have more space and save money on food getting the cabin, but we ended up eating out most of the trip. We actually didn't stay in the cabin much at all since there is so much to see and do in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. We had four adults, two children and had plenty of room. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast had a great selection. Would definitely consider staying here again during our next trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn