My best friend and I stayed in this Hotel for two nights on the 3rd Floor in the month of October. We had great customer service from their friendly staff at the Front Desk. They served HOT Breakfast!! They provided us with more towels and the room was very spacious for two with two queen beds. The parking lot was always full at night time but very lit and safe. My only complaint is if the hotel advertises 100% NO SMOKING HOTEL on their website and facility then smoking shouldn't be permitted on the premises of the hotel! Everytime we walked up to our room the smell of smoke would follow us in our room and we noticed people always smoking up in the balconies of the hotel. Other than that, we were very comfortable and safe in our room. I really liked the advertising wall on their first floor near the Ice Machine. We got lots of information on shows around in the area. If we visited the area again we would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn