“Awesome place!”

Cherokee Lodge Condos
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

When I was told the price of our entire stay, I was a little concerned. I have stayed at other condos in Pigeon Forge and Cherokee Lodge was by far the best value. Check-in was very quick and the staff was very helpful. The condo was wonderfully laid out and was very functional. Everything was very clean and in great working order. For the price and location you cannot beat Cherokee Lodge.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
CADIZ KY
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I was so suprised when I arrived at how well the 2 bedroom condo was layed out, all the appliances are name brand there was nothing cheap about this condo it was very nice
the kids loved it , the pictures are what the rooms really look like!
The only thing I can think of there was never enough hot water I dont know if it was us, or the hot water heater didnt work right but I will stay there again its in a great location and no joke the best place in pigoen forge, I go to pigeon forge 3 times a yr and we usually stay at the Grand it was booked so I chose Cherokee Lodge and im still excited about this place
Not once did I have to call the front desk after I checked in was the last time I saw the front desk
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Swansboro, NC
Reviewed September 13, 2009

The Cherokee Lodge was wonderful. My husband and I, vacationing with another couple stayed for three nights. We wish we could have stayed more. This place is so nice and above all immaculate. We rented a two bedroom. One bedroom had a king bed and large whirlpool tub with large bath and another bedroom with queen bed and bath. All baths with granite. The kitchen with granite and stainless appliances. The living and dining areas furnished beautifully. This place is maintained so well. The bedding nice and new and fresh. It is a fairly new property only 1 year old. You are close to everything, but not on the main street. We were there for the "Shades of the Past" car show. We could not have chosen a better place to stay. We plan to go back next year and stay here again. You will not be sorry. Great place and Immaculate.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank MyAnnie
ohio
Reviewed September 10, 2009

We all loved this place. Everything in the condo was new and extremely clean.
Not one bad thing to say about it.
We would definately stay here again.
We had no problems while there the staff was very friendly on check in.
We had a 2 bedroom and 2 bath and had plenty of room for our family which consisted of
Myself and husband, daughter and husband and 2 little girls 4 years and 8 months.
The 4 yr. old loved the pool they also had a nice slide which she was afraid to go on.
From the balcony you can see the Old Mill area, and walk there if you wanted.
It was close to everything.
These condos have been open since last Sept.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Virginia
Reviewed July 30, 2009

The Cherokee Lodge is located in a great location and offers A+ accomodations. The rooms were wonderful and clean. The pool was great! Our children enjoyed the pool with lazy river.The staff were friendly and professional. Our family will stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Delaware Beaches
Reviewed July 26, 2009

We stayed at The Cherokee Lodge as part of a Dollywood Package Deal. Upon checking in and being greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk, we were awed by the beauty and quality of these accomodations. The buidling seems brand new, the pool has a fun water slide and a little lazy river which was fun for the kids. The best part though are the immaculate condos which are prfessionally decorated with top of the line furnishings. The kids had their own room with a flat screen tv and bathroom and we had ours with a balcony with a mountain view. It is nice to have a full size washer and dryer while on vacation as well. It only took us 3 minutes to get to Dollywood and less than a minute to get to the strip. A perfect location. We are Disney Vacation Club members and these accomodations are on the same caliber as the on site Disney Condos. Just beautiful and perfect.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Knoxville
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Yes, the rooms are very nice and well decorated, but we will leave it at that. Upon arriving for our anniversary at 3:30, check-in is at 3 pm mind you, staff allowed us to check-in when the room was not even cleaned. We took the elevator to our condo and the door was open with a garbage can sitting outside. We approached the management staff about the room not being ready to stay in. They did send whom I assume is their head maid right away but the young lady spoke very little english and said you can come on in and I will be done in a minute. She proceeded to the fridge, cleaned out a sour cream container and other food, ran what appeared to be a swiffer at the front door, and said I think they are done and shut the door. They were far from done! Food crumbs were all up and down the hall with garbage and paper towels in the closets. We stopped looking at the condo right there and went back to the front desk. This is where the experience got really bad. The manager said they would get the room cleaned but advised it was not ready to check-in yet but it will be....THEN WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THE KEYS TO THE CONDO??!! She then said to give her a break, "It's July and we had 40 rooms to clean today"...WHAT?? Mind everyone the words, "I am sorry" or "I apologize" have not escaped the managers mouth one time. We were then told "I don't know what you want me to do, you can sit by our pool while we finish cleaning but I am not going to promise you that it will be done within a half hour"....this was probably the straw that broke the camels back....what do we want you to do???... Have the room cleaned by check-in time, have a little apathy, heck apologize!

We did get our money back and found another condo in the Pigeon Forge area that is twice as nice as the Cherokee Lodge and is located off the parkway with a balcony overlooking the Little Pigeon River....ahh very peaceful and romantic.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple