All reviewsold millfull size washer and dryerpatriot parkmaster bedroomstainless appliancesnice granitekitchen islandsectional sofathe beautiful pool areakids loved the pool and slidelaundry roomgreat condolot of road noisehardwood floorsplenty of closet spacedirty clotheswalking distance
Reviewed November 12, 2017

We stayed for four nights. We really enjoyed the condo. It was clean and well decorated. The only complaint that we had was that the King bed in the master suite was too soft. There was all the amenities needed to enjoy our stay.

Room Tip: There is only one elevator that I know of... so if you could stay in the rooms near the elevator if you can't walk far
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

The condo 508 was very clean. Everything was in working condition. This condo was so clean that I wore my white Nike socks while in the condo, walking on the balcony, bathrooms, living room, kitchen.... socks stayed white! I could not believe it! Now... that is clean! Great job cleaning staff. Yes, we will be back.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Bailey, the front desk representative, turned our not so good beginning vacation into a wonderful experience. Very accommodating and professional!!!

Let me begin by saying we had booked a hillside cabin as we have in the past, only to walk in what was to be a clean cabin and found dirty sheets and dirty towels strewn all over the bathroom. We contacted the manager and after several contacts we chose to leave the cabin and find new accommodations. That's when we came upon the Cherokee Lodge condos.

That's when our hellish vacation ended and a WONDERFUL vacation began. Our condo was spotless. The view was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier!!! I can not think of one thing we would have changed.

Bailey we can not Thank You enough!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

My husband & I had planned a southern cruise out of Charleston, SC for my birthday but when Hurricane Matthew cancelled those plans, we took off heading for Pigeon Forge without any reservations anywhere.

We stopped at one place and was told they had been booked up for 3 months. We were driving down the road when I spotted the Cherokee Lodge Condos sign that said they had a vacancy. This was about 11:00 AM so perhaps people had already begun checking out and we were very lucky to get one of the 2 bedroom condos for 4 days...WOW, we couldn't believe it! The lady at the front desk was so excited that she had a place for us and especially for 4 days like we wanted....thanks again!

Well...folks where do I begin to tell you about this place? My husband & I walked into our 3rd floor condo facing the main highway and saw those hardwood floors leading into the kitchen, dining area plus living room.
I fell in love with the spacious and useful kitchen island. The kitchen was arranged with all new stainless appliances...what more could you ask for. There was a laundry room with a full washer & dryer beside the kitchen and that included an iron and ironing board!

The spacious and open living room area had a beautiful & comfortable brown leather sectional sofa, large flat-screen TV, 2 window seats beside the fireplace and louvered shutters.

The master bedroom was nicely decorated & had a very comfortable bed, jacuzzi tub and vanity with one sink & mirror. The large master bath had a huge vanity plus a large, tiled full shower. The 2nd bedroom held a large bed, TV, dresser and ample closets. There was another full bath with a tub/shower combination. There was plenty of closet space with extra sheets, towels and blankets.

WOW, WOW, WOW! I couldn't believe how lucky we were to be staying HERE for 4 days! We were located just right across from the Old Mill area to shop and eat so no driving was needed unless you really wanted to.
The view from our balcony was overlooking the beautiful pool area. It wasn't busy at all and it was fun watching a young boy slide down the water slide in the evening.
The sunset we captured that evening was breath-taking and I am such a photography buff that I just couldn't stop taking pictures!

All in all, lucky us to have found this wonderful place to stay for my birthday weekend trip! THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE OUR PLACE TO STAY ANYTIME WE VISIT PIGEON FORGE AGAIN!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views!
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CarolinaNurse323
Reviewed August 10, 2017

We stayed in these condos in 2016 & loved them. We chose to stay here again this year and didn't have the same experience. Last year the lady at the desk who helped me was super friendly & knowledgeable. No so this year. I think the person would have been happier if I'd left! The condo was in need of repairs. From numerous light bulbs not working (yes, we checked to insure the power was turned on) to some of the ceiling in one of the bathrooms cracked & gone. The unit we were in this year needs a make over badly. Some newer pans in the kitchen would be nice. The walls in various areas are in need of a good cleaning or painting.
Not sure we'll stay here next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family