All reviewsold millfull size washer and dryerpatriot parkmaster bedroomstainless appliancesnice granitekitchen islandsectional sofathe beautiful pool areakids loved the pool and slidelaundry roomgreat condolot of road noisehardwood floorsplenty of closet spacedirty clotheswalking distance
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband surprised my son and I by taking us up there on his 15th birthday, 8/17. We stayed 3 nights and I loved this place. It was large, spotlessly clean, comfortable, and had every amenity you could want including washer and dryer. We stayed in the end unit, 208. It had a balcony facing the street and though you could hear traffic, it wasn't bothersome to us at all. It was just cars driving down the street. Not loud blaring radios, or screeching tires. We walked everywhere except Dollywood. Management was a pleasure to deal with and we didn't have any issues at the pool. It is geared for kids with the slides and shallow end, and families gathered around it, so I would expect kids to do, what kids do. Play! Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We just got back from staying in room 407, it was a 2 bedroom condo and it was very nice. It wasn't perfect, but it was in a good location and for what we got it was very affordable. I will go over the cons first...1) 2nd bedroom was not a queen and was very uncomfortable for me 2) the couple who stayed with us confirmed the traffic noise in the main bedroom was an issue and 3) the a/c in the 2nd bedroom sounds like a fighter jet when it starts up. The one i consider the worst is how uncomfortable the bed was...I was unable to get a good nights sleep either night. My wife didn't mind the bed though so to each his own.

The pros far outweigh the cons. The rooms are spacious, modern, clean and the condos are very convenient to everything. The slide at the pool looked like fun, but our kids didn't swim due to the weather. What staff we met was also very nice. It is hard to find rooms this large and nice for what we payed. I think they have 3BR condos as well, so if you have multiple families you need to check this place out.

Room Tip: bring your own pillow and try to get a room up top and as far from the road as possible
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank sparksjr
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We arrived at the Cherokee Lodge Condos and our first moment there was a great one. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were excellent. The location is great, just off of parkway and within walking distance of the trolley stop. The condos were very quiet and had a great swimming pool and water slide. This is a great place to stay with all the comforts of home.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank MichaelParker0742
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week with our 4 & 7 year old. The rooms are very nicely furnished and overall we were pleased with our decision to stay here.

Check in was easy and room was ready when we arrived. We had one very small maintenance issue with the closure on the shower door. I reported it to the office as we headed out for the day and it was fixed by the time we came back later that afternoon, just as promised by front desk staff!! The room looked in person just as good maybe even nicer than the pictures on the website!! Very Nice rooms!!! Loved having laundry room rather than washer/dryer stacked in a closet.

The location has its positives and negatives. It is a great location in general in the sense that you are off the parkway but can access it quickly but you can also use the road on the other side of resort to go around the parkway if you like!! All of the rooms have a balcony either over the pool or facing the road. The road is busy and there is a lot of traffic noise especially in the morning. It seemed like an okay trade off for us because of its location in relation to the things we wanted to do.

The pool is nice, a bit smaller than I expected. It can become somewhat chaotic around the waterside, especially when parents don't remind their children to give other kids time to get to bottom of slide before the take their turn. I think it needs a stop/go light at the top like some of the other places we have stayed at that have water slides.

Overall, the resort was just what we expected based on the website info and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Spuls
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Condo was beautiful. Very spacious rooms with a full kitchen which we used everyday for breakfast and lunch. Price was good. Nice pool area. Kids enjoyed the pool. Nice family place. Also off the beaten path of the main drag of Pigeon Forge. Not as noisy. I would stay there again. Perfect for families.

Room Tip: Kitchen and washer/dryer options.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family